Reading and eating makes a heavenly combination. Some bookworms at foodpanda, the leading online food ordering marketplace, figured out a way to make it as little messy as possible. They listed down food items that give a reader more accessibility and less discomfort while eating. If you are an avid reader, this friendly little piece of art will save lots of food stains on your books.
Meanwhile you decide what to eat next, here are some interesting facts for your reading:
- Biryani: Originates from Persia and took a while before it arrived in India.
- Chocolates: One of the famous potato chip brands sells chips dipped in milk chocolate.
- Lasagna: It can be cooked in a dish washer!
- Penne pasta: Ridges in pasta allows it to hold more sauce.
- Ice-cream: People ate ice-creams to celebrate ending of World War II.
- Pizza: Scottish people normally deep-fry their pizzas.
- Cookies: Standard amount of dough for one cookie can hold 50 chocolate chips.
- Soup: Chinese meals always begin with soups.
- French Fries: There is a museum in Belgium dedicated to French fries.
- Burgers: At one point in history, burgers were considered to be renamed as ‘liberty sandwiches’.
- Pop corns: In some parts of the world, microwaves are sold with a pop-corn control button.
Contribution by Sara Qazi
Contribute your posts. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org