One thing that I love more than blogging myself is reading other people’s blogs. And nothing can be more stupendous than having your contributions on my site. For the next month and a half, once a week, I’ll be glad to post content from other bloggers. So if you have any blog you’d like to contribute to my blog, please do. It can be about anything; lifestyle, politics, technology, gaming, climate change, study tips etc., your contributions will be welcome. I’ve recently added a Guest Posts category on my site and nothing will make me happier than to post your blog entry in it.
Terms & Conditions for Guest Blogging:
- The post should be around 500-700 words.
- At least one high-resolution picture should be included. Mention the source if it’s not your own.
- Blogs containing hate speech or controversial statements will NOT be accepted.
- Add a small bio and your blog URL. You can send your picture or any other contact information if you wish.
- You will NOT be paid for your contributions. The purpose of introducing guest blogs on my website is to enable readers to read posts from different, outstanding bloggers over a range of topics.
- The decision to post a blog entry will be mine.
- Email me your entries on email@example.com
Well, that’s about it. Can’t wait to hear from you all! 🙂
You can read guest submissions here.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow on Facebook: Farwa Rants